Mass 2-1-1 is a toll-free information and referral line that provides confidential information to people seeking health and human support services. If you are in need or know someone in need of help such as:
- Domestic Violence
- Emergency Shelter
- Mental Health Services
- Substance Abuse Programs
- Health Care
- Basic Needs: food, clothing, shelter
- Crisis Intervention
- Financial and Legal Assistance
- Disability Services
- Veterans Services
- Senior Care
- Suicide Prevention
- Child Care Services
- Official Emergency Information
- Much more…
Call 2-1-1 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
2-1-1 makes a critical connection between individuals and families seeking services and the appropriate community-based organizations and government agencies.
- FALL RIVER — A band of United Way volunteers wh...
- FALL RIVER — Some nights beg to be called perfe...
- Formed in 2003 to counter the area’s chronicall...
- FALL RIVER — It’s a scene that hasn’t been obse...