United Way of Greater Fall River announces the second round of COVID-19 Relief Funds. This round of funding primarily focused on programs and agencies supporting summer camps, back-to-school preparedness, and childcare.
As COVID-19 has changed the landscape of childhood, we are proud to support these agencies and projects to help rebuild, recover, and reimagine what school, camp, daycare, and even therapy look like during a global pandemic.
To learn more abou tthe agencies funded in round two, please see below:
- Balanced Learning Center
- Cambodian American Rescue Organization, Inc.
- Citizens for Citizens, Inc. Head Start
- Fall River Deaconess Home
- Fall River Public Schools- Fine Arts Department
- Greater Fall River RE-CREATION- Tennis Camp
- Katie Brown Educational Program
- Little Compton Food Bank
- Medicine Horse Equine Therapy
- Ninth Street Day Nursery.
- School on Wheels of Massachusetts
- St. Stanislaus School
- Thomas Chew Boys & Girls Club, Inc.- Camp Welch
- Towne House Clubhouse, a program of Fellowship Health Resources
- YWCA Southeastern Massachusetts