Allocation Review – Fiscal Year 2022
The time is upon us for the Fiscal Year 2022 Allocations Cycle. All forms will be accessible to Partner Agencies through the buttons below.
Please note several changes this year:
- Program Adjustment LOI– If you are interested in updating the program funded by UWGFR, please complete the Program Adjustment Letter of Interest form below. This form is due Friday, April 16 at 5:00pm.
- Required Partner Agency Forms will need to be uploaded with the Agency Review Packet. Please consult the checklist to be sure you have the required forms.
- Agency Application – FY2022 – Information for the Agency as a whole. This is also where you will upload all required forms and the FY2022 -Budget Review Packet
- Program Narrative – FY2022 – Program specific information. If your Agency is applying for more than 1 program, you must complete a separate Program Review Form for each program
- FY2022 Budget Review Packet – This packet will reflect Budget information only. All narrative questions can now be found in the Agency & Program Review Forms.
Please note, the line for prior year United Way funding has now been separated into 3 lines: the first line is specifically for Allocation Funds; the second line is for Community Impact Grants; the third line is for all other UWGFR funding. Explanations for any changes in income or expenses $2,500+ are now on the actual budget sheets.
The deadline for submission is noon on Friday, May 7th. Requests for extensions will not be granted.
Should you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us at LiveUnited@uwgfr.org